- Open to UK residents, aged 18 and over, excluding employees of unionize.co.uk, their immediate families or anyone professionally connected with the operation of the prize draw.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- To Enter: leave a review of your experience using Unionize.co.uk on our partnerd review site and you will be entered into the prize draw for £50. The draw will take place once per month and only entries made within that month will be included within the draw.
- There is a maximum of one entry per review, however, additional entries may be available to those recommending friends to use and review unionze.co.uk.
- The Prize(s): Will be as stated. Our prize draws may be promoted over several different platforms simultaneously.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes unless otherwise stated.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries permitted or those submitted via macros or similar. The Promoter may disallow entries, refuse to award any prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions.
- The prize will be made via mail.
- No cash or other alternative to the stated prize is available, except in the event of unforeseen circumstances the stated prize is no longer available, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
- Winners will be selected from all valid entries in a random draw to be conducted within 7 working days of the end of each calendar month.
- Winners will be notified by phone, email or post within 14 days of the draw date and entrants who are not contactable within 30 days after reasonable means, shall be disqualified, lose their entitlement to the prize. Unclaimed prizes will be void and may be used for future prize draws.
- By entering entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity activities in the event that they are a winner. This may include the use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails, and through any other print or social media. If you don’t agree with this, we recommend that you do not enter into the draw.
- Entrants agree that by entering a prize draw their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the Promoter for the purposes of administering the prize draw and for the marketing and sending of other special offers. Entrant’s information may also be passed on to carefully selected third parties.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend / terminate any prize draw at any time if it has reasonable grounds for doing so, which may include without limitation a prize draw (or the website on which it is presented) being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of service (DOS) attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to unionize.co.uk hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any entrant or winner in connection with any prize draw or any entry.
- As a condition of your entry into any prize draw, you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all liabilities, other expenses (including costs and legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting directly or indirectly from such entry.
The Promoter is T13 Ventures Ltd, 77 Lewis Road, Neath, Wales, SA11 1DJ
INFORMATION ABOUT US
Unionize.co.uk is a site operated by T13 Ventures Ltd (“We”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 12238734 and have our registered office at 77 Lewis Road, Neath, Wales, SA11 1DJ.